Almost two years after Dorit Kemsley‘s house in Encino Hills was invaded, The Actual Housewives of Beverly Hills star opened up a couple of separate theft that came about 14 months later. The 47-year-old mentioned the incident throughout a confessional launched in a sneak peek of the November 1 episode. “Last Christmas was about 14 months after the home invasion and I went to the bank,” she defined within the clip. “I took out $10,000 so I could have some money for Christmas gifts.”
Whereas out procuring, it was then that Dorit’s bag full of money was allegedly stolen. “I had my handbag in the shopping cart. When I got to the register, I realized that my handbag was gone,” she continued. Dorit went on to disclose that police officers reviewed the video surveillance and found that she had been adopted. “The police reviewed the video surveillance. They discovered that I was followed by three men,” she mentioned. “That threw me right back into the throes of PTSD.”
Moreover, in the identical video preview, Dorit sat down together with her co-star, Erika Jayne, 52, and defined how the house invasion affected her marriage to PK Kemsley, 56. “You know how much I love my husband? We had a really difficult year,” she mentioned to the songstress. “He was spending a lot of time in London, and it was the year that I needed him the most. I also didn’t feel supported enough and I didn’t feel as connected.”
The “Pretty Mess” hitmaker went on to specific her remorse for making feedback about Dorit’s marriage ultimately 12 months’s BravoCon. “Had I known PK and Dorit were in a tough spot I would have never said what I said,” Erika mentioned in a confessional. “I would have ruined someone’s else life.” Dorit went on to inform her pal that she didn’t notice till a lot later that the invasion was a “set back” in her marriage. Dorit and Erika concluded their park haunt by reconciling and selecting to maneuver ahead regardless of the previous.
Most lately, on October 25, Dorit and her hubby denied separation rumors in a press release to PEOPLE. “We remain committed to working through these issues as a united couple for our family,” the Bravo couple mentioned. “We have not separated nor are we planning to do so. Rather, we are focused on healing, making changes and doing the things that many couples have to do at some point in their marriage.”
They went on to ask for “understanding” from followers. “We would be grateful for everyone’s understanding. We are doing what we can to focus on the best interests of our family, as opposed to spending our time contending with rumors and hearsay that are not true,” they added. Followers can watch new episodes of RHOBH each Wednesday and streaming the next day on Peacock.